Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Beginning.

I just need a place to put this stuff. I need some way to get away from the "every day" and just be me. Who knows what this will become, chances are it will just remain a blog that gets a visit here and there. Not the point. But I have a lot of ideas stirring up in my head and I just need to get them out somewhere. A lot of things bother me, with life in general, with my own life, and I think it'd be a cool idea to discuss them here to see if anybody could give any feedback. I'm not putting this shit on facebook because when you get the public eye too involved with something, nobody will support you because too many people will be quick to jump all over you. That's not what this is about. Just to talk openly without any censoring (not that there will be any need anyway but still.) I want shit on here to get deep because I want to prove to people that there is nothing wrong with speaking what most of us feel anyway, we're just to afraid to admit to others and even ourselves sometimes. If you are reading this right now, I know that somewhere within you, you understand what I'm saying and can relate to that. With all of my heart do I thank you for reaching out even just a little bit, just to see what I see. My goal in life is to be free, to never once be damned into falling into order with the rest and to share my happiness with those who are willing to free themselves as well. Life stories, day-to-day experiences, quotes, aspirations, and whatever else you can think of will be shared here. Over the next few days, weeks, months or even years I'll be posting here. This is only here to see what I see, to see the world through my eyes. If you are reading this, and can relate to this, it does not matter who you are, I love you with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment