Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why Me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEYa_fFXDoE

Wow. What a day it has been. I finally had finished my supplement video for Emerson and i posted it on facebook. It's not my first youtube video so i was expecting the typical person to comment on it or maybe just give it a thumbs up... ya know, maybe 2 or 3? Instead it was an ambush. The feedback was incredible, and i couldnt even keep up with it. it took me a solid few hours just to get back to everybody. People have been sharing it around and for the first time... i feel like i really did something to open some eyes. Its been such a cool day and it really feels awesome to move people like this. Apparently some people have cried but at the same time felt awesome at the end. I'm just so thankful I was able to do this and the fact that people are actually giving it a chance means the absolute world to me. What a day it has been... what a day it has been. I think I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of why I am on this Earth in the first place, and there is nothing more satisfying than that. However, this is only the beginning. Must not lose perspective on any of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment