Thursday, December 15, 2011

An Artist With No Tools.

So many times I find myself just wishing I could express myself the way I want to. Through art, through music, through visuals and thought. Without the tools to give yourself justice it brings your spirit down. The only self-reflection that I have is what comes out of me. If nothing is coming out of me then I am exactly that, nothing. Nothing is more frustrating than to not be able to express what is on the inside. We are all such beautiful human beings on the inside, but what the fuck is it good for if there is nobody to see it? I'm so sick of living from just within myself. Nobody should have to be the only ones who can see who they truly are. Everybody's got a lot in them. Everybody deserves to get it out. No exception over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment